Monday, October 15, 2012

October Weekend

Autumn is easily my favorite season.


The view from my couch
I love everything about it. I love when the weather cools off, the vibrant colors, flavors (like pumpkin!), going back to school (or the idea of it since now we are GRADS!!), hot chocolate, boots, scarfs, hot soup and bread bowls...I just love it. Its been fall since we moved here four weeks ago (I can't believe how fast that went by!). Its just a slow, delicious, incredible autumn. Georgia is so lush. Green (my favorite color), and trees everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love Utah fall, but its about a week long and then its over. Since it rains weekly here, the grass and leaves are still alive. Perfect backdrop to the incredible colors of fall. If autumn was a person, it could be me. Something about this incredible season is just like a fire in my heart. I love it. 


Other things I love: the WEEKEND!! The weekend actually technically started about 5pm on Friday with the story I will share below. But I'm going to start with Saturday. It was the best. Mike and I took the kids to the park, and then got ice cream! It was one of those days so sweet and idealistic I wanted to freeze time. Perfect happiness.







                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment